Tuesday, February 17, 2009

lucy celebrates her gradeschool graduation!!!!

Happy Graduation LUCY!!!!!!I know you weren't feeling well these past weeks but you still come to class....You are very smart.I don't say this lightly because how many twelve year olds know as much world trivias as you?Remember Turkey.Vatican and Thailand's uniques histories and geographical realities?And who else WILL feed me with the LATEST in Miley Cyrus' songs?You would put up with my poor voice quality(hahaha) just so I can master it(never mind the tune).You are the best LUCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Miley Cyrus is one lucky girl for she has you a fan like you!!!!!!!I think if she can she would be coming to the event!







3 comments:

  1. Congratulations I hope Teacher Gladys, Teacher Louise, Teacher Cherryl and I could be there on your very special day. We are so proud of you. Now that you bid farewell to your Elementary chool and say to Middle chool, I hope you'll be more motivated to give your best. Don't forget to enjoy and have fun, too. AJA Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. something went wrong to our private plane that day..we weren't able to come....lol...congrats lucy!your laughter last night was ovrwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much everybody!!>_<
    I was so h ppy!!
    you're so kind♡
    thank you ever so much!!
    have nice day~ LUCY

    ReplyDelete