Wednesday, April 1, 2009

lOving lUcy:-D

Seldom does it happen when the student you had a trial class on is instantly likeable.That's how it was with LUCY.She was bubbly and friendly. When I started asking her what she likes to be when she grows up,she gave me an interesting answer: to be a diplomat. She spilled out how she's learning Chinese and how she was used to speaking English because of her congenial Mom.I had known Turkey and it's two-continent feature because of you.I found out that New Zealand has Wellington,not Auckland as its capital. I had learned how odd Chile's shape is.I was challenged everytime we would have mystery words,because I am overjoyed everytime I can guess "Mickey Mouse" and stuffs,only to be saddened by the stingy word "beaver"..hehehe....Thanks for letting me know Jake,Franny,Ludy,Sabrina and Emily.I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LUCY!Students like you make me feel that maybe,just maybe,I'm doing my job right.I will see you around!Be sure to leave your address so the Post Office won't get lost in translation again..hehehe

2 comments:

  1. hi!It's Lucy.I miss you..I love you too!!>_<
    My address is...

    대한민국 전라남도 여수시 미평동 선경아파트 204동
    302호

    조수현(←my korean name)

    South Korea Jeollanam-do yeosu city mipyeong
    dong seon gyeong apartment 204 dong 302 ho

    Jo su hyeon

    teacher I think you should copy my korean address and stick it on the envelope(I mean the box..you know what I mean^^)

    Anyway thank you so much!!
    you're so kind >U<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always welcome LUCY!From now on,you will be my newest phonepal:-Dhehehe

    ReplyDelete