Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Doraemon turns 31!!!!!!!!!!


I was never interested in films like Saving Private Ryan or Valkyrie but as I hear you raving about it, I got fascinated with the likes of Upham and Tom Cruise's one-eyed character. Normally, you would sit in class binging spicy food and drinking milk. You would challenge me to MSN games which by the way always make me lose. You would teach me Korean phrases, the likes of "babu" and minchin" which had very interesting meanings behind them..hahaha....I can see through you how smart a kid you are.Remember the certificate you showed for your performance in English class?Your computer skits always leave me smiling!On your birthday, I pray that you'll grow up to be an articulate and fun-loving four-star General. I hope you will outgrow your fear in biking and you'll finally play a piano piece in class:-)Have a blast in your birthday!Whatever name you would like to use, be it Paul,Nothing or Doraemon,be sure your celebrating it with a bang!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Doraemon! Happy Birthday! I like Doraemon very much because he has every best and worst thing with him all the time. I want to keep him at home. Hahaha... Happy Birthday again. Aja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's as lovable as the cartoon counterpart..hehehe..Thanks for greeting him!I'll make sure this will be read:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh?! he's 31?! omg! he luks 2 old 4 his age!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much! -doraemon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirara i think you are 5 old!!!

    ReplyDelete