Tuesday, March 10, 2009

how to spend the last day with your student:-D

Extraordinary and funny
You've never been just one of the many
Remember when you joined the quizbee just to win a bike?
You weren't able to have it but in fencing,you always have the winning strike!

Who could forget the drinking contest?
You would finish it first while I'm still satisfying my thirst,
It was through you that I rediscovered cartoons,
You talked about pokemon,f4 and even sent me
G- dragon's emoticons!
You would teach a lot of Korean words,
And with your ninja robe
You had shown before me how good you are
with your sword!!!!!!!!!!!





An ASTRONAUT who will set foot in the black hole and milky way,

For whatever it costs, KIM JAE YOUN,tonight you will have your way,

If you wish to play checkers,we'll do so,even if my boss will fire me the next day!!!!!!







(And the loser is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks teacher.
    Because you teach me about English
    more.
    and you good to me
    and you intruduct you're boss,and friends.
    sometimes we were play, its good in learn
    about English.
    Now I know that i don't know word, Your best and good and kind teacher.
    You give dynamic service.
    I like you
    I'll miss you!!!!
    P.s My mother said you might have you're class
    back when you are have vacation!!!
    So, I can see you in Vacation.
    Good bye teacher, I'll miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's God of Gods Super Brilliant Space Fencing King Primo Patrick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhuhu... that's okay coach gladys. don't cry (whatever reason it is)
    Until nnext time God of Gods Super Brilliant Space Fencing King Primo Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will terribly miss you Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope I can still be here when he comes back!huhuhu:-(

    ReplyDelete